Andy is an established software industry authority, an independent strategy consultant advising corporations, venture capital firms and software companies. He is the founder of Kalido, which under his leadership was the fastest growing business intelligence vendor in the world in 2001. Kalido was recognised as an innovator in data warehousing, and then launched arguably the first true master data management product, a market which at the time did not exist but is now a well recognised and fast growing industry. Andy was the only European named in Red Herring’s “Top 10 Innovators of 2002”. He was a pioneer in blogging with his award winning “Andy On Enterprise Software” blog.
Andy started his career with Esso, working in a number of technology roles before moving to Shell. He was Technology Planning Manager of Shell UK, then Principal Technology Consultant for Shell International. He later established a global information management consultancy, which under his leadership grew to 300 staff.
Research from Andy Hayler
- Master Data Management (2021) on 4th November, 2021
- Federated Master Data Management (MDM) on 6th July, 2021
- Data Quality on 13th August, 2019
- Master Data Management Market Update – 2016 on 7th November, 2016
- Master Data Management Market Update – 2015 on 8th April, 2016
- Master Data Management Market Update – 2014 on 4th September, 2014
- Master Data Management Market Update – 2013 on 19th August, 2013
- The Full Spectrum of MDM Offerings on 1st November, 2012
- Master Data Management Market Update – 2012 on 13th September, 2012
- Master Data Management Market Update – 2011 on 2nd September, 2011