We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Managing Editor/Editorial Director
If you are looking for a role where you can use your journalistic talents, have a passion for tech and future of business, we’d like to talk.
What you’ll do
- Own the process of constantly defining and improving the narrative focus of Bloor
- Organise how the narrative is being brought together by the different contributors
- Act as the main point of contact on all operating processes that effect the Analysts and the creation and deployment of the narrative
- Work with the other management and operating team to improve the processes
- Contribute to the narrative creation as appropriate, act as a kind of Analyst at large
- Manage the primary & secondary research process
- Work with the marketing team to ensure the narrative is being effectively promoted, including a significant increase on social media
Full job description Managing Editor
If this sounds the perfect role for you drop us a line with your CV or if you’d like an informal chat send an email with your contact details and we’ll get in touch.
Contact: Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Posted 14 April 2022, closing date 30 April 2022
We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our dynamic team of Industry Analysts, Executive Advisors, Navigators and Growth Navigators.
The Bloor ethos is built on impartiality and independence. We are curious and challenging, hungry to continue our lifelong journey of discovery and learning.
The door is always open for a chat..
If you’d like to be a part of Bloor’s exceptional team , drop us a line with your details and we’ll arrange a conversation email@example.com