Analyst Coverage: Simon Holloway
QPR Software Group has three companies providing software and/or services: mother company QPR Software Plc and subsidiaries OOO QPR Software Oy and Nobultec Ltd. Their headquarters are in Helsinki, Finland and they sell direct only in Finland, Russia and CIS countries, using a network of local partners in over 50 countries worldwide to sell and distribute elsewhere. QPR Software Plc is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd (ticker QPR1V). The Company’s product development focuses on further development of existing products and building innovations aimed at process development. QPR is a Gold Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Microsoft partner and a SAP Community Level Consultancy partner
The QPR Software product family consists of:
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer – this is QPR’s ABPD product.
- QPR EnterpriseArchitect – this is QPR’s process modelling designer tool.
- QPR ProcessDesigner – this is the process modelling tool supporting BPMN standards.
- QPR Metrics – this is QPR’s analytics tool.
- QPR ProcessXpress – this is a cut-down version of QPR ProcessDesigner.
- QPR FactView – is business-user oriented add-on analysis tool for QPR Metrics and/or QPR ProcessDesigner
Further resources to broaden your knowledge:
Business Process Management
Since I last did a review of the market for BPMS it has been interesting to note that many of my predictions for what would happen have mostly come true.
Automating Business Process Discovery
Automated Business Process Discovery is about discovering the business processes through the IT assets that are used.