Content Copyright © 2016 Bloor. All Rights Reserved.
This blog was originally posted under: The Holloway Angle
QPR have released the new version of QPR Suite 2016. The following improvements have been made:
- More options for creating dashboards
- Full support for QPR MobileDashboard, an application that makes it even easier to access and browse actionable performance information on the go
- ETL data integration using plug-and-play connectors to various sources including SAP, Oracle and Salesforce.
- Automatic creation of new models when importing data from external sources
- Integration of large-scale processes
- Customer journey mapping and other business ecosystem modelling support added in QPR’s EnterpriseArchitect template
- Support for Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016