- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Using the cyber kill chain framework to protect your organisation
Cyber criminals are organised and well-funded and just like any innovative commercial business, these organisations have a business plan and an operating framework to ‘go to market’.
If we understood how they go about targeting individuals at organisations like yours, perhaps we might change the way we protect our users. The good news is that there is a common operating framework that cyber criminals work towards known as the cyber kill chain.
It’s time to play the cyber criminals at their own game! Join Bloor Research, Fujitsu and Proofpoint on this webinar as they provide practical advice on how to interpret the 7 stages of the cyber kill chain and use this knowledge to review the way you prepare, protect, detect & respond to cyber criminals targeting your organisation.