- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Managing Your Brand as a Leader
Developing a strong personal brand is becoming essential for the advancement of your career and development as a leader. Finding the right voice across the broad range of platforms on offer both internally and externally can be a significant challenge – and the consequences of getting it wrong can be severe. This session will explore strategies to define your identity and distinctiveness as a leader.
Tim Hughes is a Business Development Director at Oracle UK where he owns the Go-To-Market for Oracle’s SaaS Accounting suite of applications. He was, and still is involved in the roll out of Social Selling across a sales organisation of 2,000 in Western Europe. Most recently, Tim is the co-founder of Social Selling Lounge, a company that helps organisations with their Social Selling strategy to increase revenue and gain competitive advantage.