- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
IDUG DB2 Tech Conference in Dublin, Ireland
There is arguably more innovation in and around the IT industry than ever before: new types of data, more data, faster data, new types of database, new deployment models and new environments and technologies. At the same time there is pressure from the business for more capability, more analytics, better security and more compliance. And it’s not as if budgets are increasing. In this presentation we will discuss these trends and directions, the technologies we think will be most important, and where the market is going and what impact this will have on users. There will be a particular focus on how we see the evolution of the database market.
Philip Howard will be presenting the Keynote on Monday the 16th November from 09:00 to 09:45.