- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Boardroom Leadership in the Digital Age
How can boards address both innovation and risk in the digital age? What questions should our boards ask, and do they have the skills to do so?
Dr Stephen Page was Accenture’s global managing director for digital strategy and IT transformation before leaving to build a portfolio of significant NED roles. He has been involved at the most senior levels in the UK’s national response to cyber crime and serious organised crime; he is the UK’s leading boardroom practitioner on cyber risk. This event will be chaired by a FTSE plc Chair and will include CIOs and NEDs.