- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
The new business imperative: Social technology and your internal clients
Organisations are becoming increasingly aware of how the social technologies can assist their companies in becoming more flexible, scalable, and cost effective. This new business imperative is disrupting traditional ways of facilitating innovation and requiring CIOs to adopt new technology.
This session will look at how organisations can utilise social media and technologies to engage with employees and future employees and how to adapt business interfaces to ones which everyone is are more familiar with.