- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Successful Application Go-Lives: Best Practices for Application Data Migration - An Informatica and Bloor Research Webinar
Bloor Research has found that 38 percent of enterprise application projects miss their target dates and/or exceed their budgets. The financial and business impacts can be significant in terms of additional project costs and the cost of the missed business benefits those systems were expected to deliver.
Data Migration takes up 30 to 40 percent of these projects, and is a major source of the overall risk to be managed.
This Informatica webinar features Philip Howard, a Research Director from Bloor Research who has done in-depth analysis of the data migration space. He will discuss best practices for reducing the risk of data migration projects – particularly enterprise application migrations.
- Current recommended best practices
- The importance using industry-leading tools
- The importance of a proven data migration methodology
- Recommendations for further reducing data migration project risk in the future
Using real-world examples, this webinar will reveal how Informatica can help your IT organization reduce the risks inherent in complex enterprise application consolidation, modernization, and rationalization.