- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Achieving end-to-end security without the headaches
With security threats and attacks increasingly targeted at specific organisations and individuals within those organisations, using a range of blended threat vectors in an attempt to make the attack more likely to be successful, a unified, multi-component security platform is required to thwart attacks that target multiple vectors including email, web and endpoints. Based in the cloud, such a platform will do much to shield organisations and to provide executives with greater peace of mind.