- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Building Perfect Council Websites ’13 - Peter Abrahams leads a discussion on creating accessible mobile apps.
Our 8th annual event will take place at the National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham International.
Building Perfect Council Websites, a partnership between Socitm and E-Government Bulletin, has grown steadily to become the event of the year for all local authority web professionals, and anyone involved in creating content and managing or delivering services for councils via the web.
We welcome web managers and web teams from local public service organisations across the UK. We also welcome private sector partners; central government and other public sector web teams; communications specialists; and others with an interest in the development of efficient, citizen-centred public services online.
This high profile event combines a headline conference with a unique interactive format of round-table discussion groups and pre-arranged one-to-one meetings for structured networking. The event focuses on both current best practice and predicts future trends to keep you ahead of the game, from open data to mobile services.