- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Can Security Be Based On Trust, Not Fear?
Trust is essential for building a sustainable business, but security is essential for building trust.
To build trust in electronic networks, security needs to be built in, rather than being bolted on in a piecemeal fashion.
This webinar will discuss how businesses can benefit from moving security up into the network, especially in the cloud.
Viewers will learn how services can be contained within a hardened, secure perimeter, and how to provide granular access controls and data encryption to reduce the number of attack vectors they face.