Bloor organises regular events for our end-user and vendor communities including:
- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
A Comparison of Financial Intelligence and Business Reporting Options in JD Edwards
Philip Howard, Research Director with Bloor Research, will present his findings in a recent review of solutions for financial intelligence and business reporting in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World environments.
In this session, you will:
- Learn the differences between embedded report writers, spreadsheet plug-ins, BI tools, standard ERP reports, and specialized ERP report products
- See this 3rd party comparison of industry-leading products
- Understand how to analyze your business needs and match them to the right solution