- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) - advisory panel
Philip Howard is sitting as Panel Reviewer on an advisory panel that helps the SFI to determine to whom it should award research grants. This isn’t a public event as SFI is the equivalent of the UK’s Science Research Council: the body that approves research grants.