- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Hands on session: Handling a social media crisis
Recent events have demonstrated both the rapid spread of unwelcome news on social media and the importance of an agile and adept strategy to manage the crisis.
In this hands on evening session delegates will be tasked with handling the social media fallout from a data breach using proprietary simulation software from Polpeo. Their expertise in the sector provides a realistic, fluid and compelling scenario with the aim of enhancing understanding and improving crisis management skills.