- This event has passed.
Cloud Adoption Master-Class Conference
Delivering a practical guide to Cloud enabled business change
1st March 2016 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm BST
The Cloud Industry Forum and Bloor Research have joined forces to develop an essential programme for organisations looking to leverage Cloud.
- Practical guidance from industry experts
- Real world adoption case studies
- Structured framework for adoption
- De-risk and accelerate your projects
This event showcases the CIF/Bloor 21 step, Cloud Adoption Framework. Through this framework, businesses can accelerate and de-risk the Cloud Adoption journey.
Reasons to attend
Network – with business leaders, technology experts and industry professional
Hear – from experts in technology, industry and organisational change
Engage – in a day of high-level discussions focused on Cloud enabled business change
Learn – how to apply proven methods and processes to de-risk your Cloud initiatives
Delegates get automatic individual membership to the Cloud Industry Forum and discounts on the Extended Bloor Master-class sessions (combined worth over £500)
Questions addressed at the conference
- How are the new technologies challenging existing businesses?
- What new business models are they creating?
- What are the latest trends, stats, obstacles and opportunities associated with Cloud adoption?
- What new skills and approaches are needed for organisations to remain competitive and relevant?
- How to approach planning for and implementing new Cloud enabled business services
- What pitfalls to avoid and tips to use to accelerate your projects
- How other executives are strategising about technology enabled business transformation
Standard delegate passes are £295 (inc VAT)
Super early bird price (book before 10 January 2016) £149 (inc VAT)
Entrance is free for Cloud Industry Forum Individual members – please contact CIF for your promotional code.