- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
SAP, DB2 and beyond into Big Data and the Cloud - for Information Management
This event provides an update on IBM’s continued investment and commitment to DB2 for SAP. Main objectives will be:
Philip Howard is speaking between 11:45-12:30: Analyst Insight – The changing SAP Platform World.
Attendance is limited to IBM customers and prospects, subject to advanced confirmation from IBM. IBM reserves the right to refuse attendance based on a registrant’s status.