- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Prepare to be breached: how to adapt your security controls to the “new normal”
Despite significant investments in the latest preventative security technologies, organisations continue to suffer devastating security breaches. And, attacks are not limited to just the big companies, smaller organisations are facing the same threats. If even the largest companies are struggling to avoid breaches, how can smaller teams with more limited security staff and budgets hope to avoid that same fate?
Join Fran Howarth of Bloor Research and Patrick Bedwell, VP of Product Marketing at AlienVault for this session covering:
- Developments in the threat landscape driving a shift from preventative to detective controls
- Essential security controls needed to defend against modern threats
- Fundamentals for evaluating a security approach that will work for you
- How a unified approach to security visibility can improve threat detection
Slidedecks and Event Materials
There is one file to download for this event: