- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Commercial Negotiations – In house vs outsourcing
Are you getting the most value for money of your in-house IT model … or your outsource model … or your hybrid? Whether you have a well-established outsourced model or have a need to keep the majority of IT service in-house, how do you make sure you get what you want from your vendors?
What are the current commercial approaches a CIO can use to:
- exploit the new technologies out there
- take advantage of the the various vendors economies of scale and
- mitigate risk?
This meeting will bring together those at very different ends of the spectrum and look at new approaches to negotiations and current contract management approaches enable your organisation to see alternative perspectives and so achieve the best inevitable hybrid approach for you.
We will create a 2015 perspective on the pros and cons for a largely in-house vs. largely outsourced approach and enable CIOs to bring new ideas to their organisations for who are holding strong with an in-house model, how their team gather insights and benefits to improve the services they provide internally?
Slidedecks and Event Materials
There is one file to download for this event: