- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Infrastructure tips to help you support your SAP applications
Like most organizations, you’ve probably invested heavily in your SAP environment. Protecting this investment means ensuring that the underlying infrastructure supporting your landscape is state-of-the-art, including the database and servers that support running SAP applications. Do you know if your technology is up to the task?
Join this webinar to hear directly from Bloor Research’s Philip Howard, who will explore the challenges facing SAP customers today, how they are solving them, and which technology decisions help organizations drive the optimum value from their technology infrastructure. You’ll learn about different types of in-memory databases and discover the truth about the impact of data compression on performance. This leading industry analyst will also evaluate IBM’s latest database software and server offerings (IBM DB2 with BLU Acceleration running on IBM Power System servers) for data warehouse and analytics workloads, including those from SAP.
- Top factors to consider when formulating a data strategy and choosing the right technology architecture to support it
- How to ensure scalable system architecture
- How data organization and memory usage can speed application processing
- How the integration of DB2 BLU with Power Systems servers provides a strong platform for data warehouses and analytical applications
This session will cover in-depth discussion of database technologies and hardware systems supporting SAP applications. IBM’s SAP Subject Matter Experts will also be available to answer questions during a live Q&A immediately following the presentation.