- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Integration Enables Instant Gratification in SaaS Adoption
Join integration experts from Bloor Research and Pervasive Software on Wednesday, March 27, at 11am CDT for a webinar discussing the importance of data integration in SaaS adoption.
Speakers: Philip Howard, Research Director at Bloor Research and Lance Speck, GM of Integration Products at Pervasive Software
Today’s fast-paced, socially connected world has led consumers to crave instant gratification, and your customers and prospects expect just this. If you are a software vendor with a SaaS application, or if you adopt SaaS applications to run your business, learn why integration is a crucial component to SaaS implementation and adoption in this informative webinar.