- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Free Breakfast Seminar with Ataccama
Effective leveraging of data assets is vitally important for organizations striving to remain competitive, grow their revenues, improve efficiencies, and operate with agility in an increasingly regulatory environment. Terms such as Data Quality, Master Data Management and Data Governance are often invoked as ways of achieving these goals, but what exactly do they mean for your organization? What is the most effective way of establishing the necessary vision, strategy, processes and technologies? How do you determine roles and responsibilities among IT and Business users to ensure successful long-term return on your master data investment?
For the answers to these questions and many more, join us Ataccama a complimentary Data Quality and Data Governance breakfast seminar.
Who should attend?
Would you like to better understand how Data Quality and Data Governance initiatives are required for successful Master Data Management? Are you or members of your team assigned to data stewardship or data custodial roles? Do you want to hear the latest data management thought leadership insights with like-minded colleagues? If so, you owe it to yourself and your organization to attend this seminar.
09:00–09:30 Complimentary Breakfast and Networking
09:30–10:30 Keynote Presentation and Q & A
10:30–11:30 Customer Case Studies and Tech Demo
Free White Paper
In addition to the valuable insight on Data Quality, Data Governance and MDM, all attendees will receive a complimentary copy of Bloor Research’s latest white paper: Tools for Data Governance