- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
SC: Mobile Device Management
With increasing pressure from the top down to enable employees to use their own personal devices for business purposes, information security professionals are being called upon to meet the new business demands, but what risks does this bring? How do you manage the security on these devices? Whose responsibility is it to maintain them?
SC Magazine will bring together leading information security professionals to share best practices, and discuss and debate how best to manage the explosion of mobile devices within business.
Topics that have come out of the research so far include:
iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android: examine the different, most commonly used, mobile devices. How secure are they? Identify the risks and determine the best ways to mitigate them
Who owns the data? Who is responsible for the device? Gain clarification on the grey area of individual ownership and responsibility and assess the extent to which you can impose a corporate security policy on a personally owned device
Raising Staff Awareness
How do you communicate with staff so that they make decisions to act in a safe and secure way? Hear best practices on how to educate staff on the value and importance of data and encourage good incident reporting
Encryption On Mobile Devices
How do you provision a consistent solution to assess and address vulnerabilities across multiple categories of end points? How do you encrypt the corporate data but leave the personal data alone? Examine the encryption landscape and discover the latest developments and tools available
Securely Manage Remote Working
How do you maintain, increase and upgrade the security on remote devices? Ensure your remote users have the necessary protection they require to access organisational networks from outside the corporate infrastructure
Book Before 12 May 2011 £199 (+ VAT = £238.80) SAVE £50
Book After 12 May 2011 £249 (+ VAT = £298.80)