- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Enhancing security through a trust-based appraoch
Cyber threats are becoming ever more insidious and affect organisations of all sizes, spanning all industries. In many cases, the organisation will not know that it has been a victim of an attack as today’s threats aim to evade traditional, reactive security controls and gain a foothold in the organisation’s network in order to remain undetected so that data can be harvested on an on-going basis. Clearly a more proactive approach is needed.
Join Fran Howarth, Senior Analyst, Security, at Bloor Research and Ian Lee, Director of Product Marketing at Bit9 as they explain why application control, whitelisting and threat management should be considered to be an essential component of any defence-in-depth security strategy.
Join this webinar and learn:
- How application control technologies ensure that only trusted applications can be run on the network.
- Why application control and threat management has an important role to play in the defence-in-depth strategy of any organisation.
- In-depth look at how application control technologies are highly effective at preventing malware infections and data exfiltration, especially when all systems are continuously monitored in real time.