- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Mobile and Smart Device Conference 2012 - Protecting and securing your corporate data in an evolving consumerised enterprise
Key reasons for attending
- New case studies from corporate and public sector practitioners who have successfully mobilised employees within the enterprise
- The latest developments around enterprise consumerisation, including how to focus on securing your data as opposed to the device
- A special focus on building, securing and auditing enterprise mobile applications
- Learn how to drive adherence to security policies within your organisation by building trust with your employees
Corporate IT departments continue to support the platforms that their workforces are asking for. The key for security professionals is to change the focus from which devices to enable or not, to securely getting the company’s greatest asset, corporate data, out to end users.
The MIS Training Mobile and Smart Device Security Conference 2012 will provide you with the opportunity to learn from leading experts who have leveraged flexible technology strategies to address today’s enterprise mobility challenges in a way that can be securely managed in the future.
This conference will showcase case studies from companies who are at the forefront of the drive to securely mobilise the enterprise to enable staff to become more productive and unlock new business opportunities.