- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Data Virtualisation for Agile Data Provisioning
BI is becoming a key IT initiative and with that comes an increasing need for applications and users to access data from a growing list of sources, including relational and less structured sources like NoSQL and web data, and publishing this data in different formats and modes (real-time/scheduled). What is needed to accomplish this flexibly and in less time is a platform that will deliver any combination of data to any application at any time – in other words, agile and unified data provisioning.
In this Webinar, Philip Howard will address how Data Virtualization provides just that via a unified virtual data layer that abstracts the underlying source complexity and provides flexible data services to consuming applications in the required formats and in real-time, scheduled and cached modes. Philip will also take you through real-world use cases where organizations leverage Data Virtualization to enable Big Data analytics, self-service BI and cloud initiatives.