- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Big Data, Integration and Governance Conference
The age of big data is here and creating big opportunities.
Smarter organisations are taking advantage of ever-growing amounts of data, while continuing to manage costs, reduce risk, and satisfy customer and stakeholder needs.
Get smart about going big. Join us at the IBM Big Data, Integration and Governance Conference on 6 November. Hear real-world experience from Ordnance Survey, market intelligence from Bloor research, and how Cap Gemini are using Spatial Behavioural Analysis to target their customers, as well as insights from our panel of industry experts.
We will also present a new report, ‘Analytics: The real-world use of Big Data’, giving a global snapshot of how organisations today view Big Data; how they are building essential capabilities to tackle it; and to what extent they are currently engaged in using it to benefit their business.
Learn how to get more value from the volume, variety and velocity of information and how to take
control of an ever-growing supply of data – turning it into an enterprise source of knowledge