- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Developing effective end-to-end security in the cloud
The use of cloud computing is growing fast among organizations of all sizes owing to the flexibility, agility and economies of scale that this delivery mechanism offers, especially in terms of access to enterprise business software applications. Another key benefit of having applications delivered via the cloud is that only a browser is needed for access, making them accessible to users connected via a range of devices, including mobile phones.
This webinar will take a look at some of the security issues involved in cloud computing. It will look at the security that must be offered as part of the service by the cloud service provider, as well as the steps that organizations must take themselves to safeguard their users and their sensitive corporate data. This requires that organizations take a user-centric approach, tying access controls to users and their devices and using technology to monitor usage and track the effectiveness of policies and controls in safeguarding data. By doing this, organizations will be able to reduce the risks that they face and will be in a better position to meet governance and regulatory compliance objectives.