- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Business Breakfast – Analysing Processes with BPMN - The importance of being independent
Looking at the process analysis landscape from a business point of view, David Norfolk provides insight into business process analysis activities and the key challenges and pitfalls present for business analysts. He pays particular attention to the risk of clouding the process analysis with software implementation details, whilst pointing out that businesses mainly run on software these days. This makes IT an important stakeholder in business process, although business processes must be optimised for business outcomes, not for the convenience of the IT group.