Bloor organises regular events for our end-user and vendor communities including:
- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Trillium Software EMEA User Group presentation
Philip Howard is delivering the keynote address at this “customer only” event held by Trillium Software:
09:45 – Data Quality Imperatives in Troubled Times