- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
IT Governance: Being Strategy Enablers
Tim Walton, Non-Executive Director and independent consultant, Tim Walton & Associates
Andrew Marks, Former CIO, Tullow Oil
About the event
The CIO of today can no longer simply align his IT strategy to the corporate Business Strategy. The IT strategy needs to reflect how “information technology” needs to be embedded within the whole organisation. That way, IT has a greater chance to be a true enabler of the business strategy, ready to drive value and always assuring consistent and reliable internal and external customer services.
This meeting will address what CIOs are doing to build relevant and appropriate IT Strategies and how they are developing them in partnership with peers such that the goals of the IT function can develop business measures of success to demonstrate its performance.
An IT governance framework will be presented which will answer key questions on how the IT department is functioning overall, what key metrics management need and what return IT is giving back to the organisation from the investment its making.
Nearest Tube stations:
- Victoria – Circle, District, Victoria
- St. James’s Park – Circle, District
See the location on Google Maps