- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Collaborating and Partnering with Key Stakeholders
About the event
Building relationships and managing key stakeholders internally and externally has become a key responsibility CIOs; thus, the roles of CIOs, CTOs, CDOs and other counterparts of the business are required to be on the same page. For digital transformation to be a core business objective, technology needs to be at the centre. Participation and collaboration across the range of key stakeholders is necessary since this is not just a technical conversation but an organisational conversation. Not only has the market changed but fellow stakeholders knowledge and experiences will have developed, making the conversations all the more exciting.
How can CIOs make the most of the benefits of an educated stakeholder group and what softer skills do CIOs need to be aware of when communicating and influencing?
Nearest Tube stations:
- Victoria – Circle, District, Victoria
- St. James’s Park – Circle, District
See the location on Google Maps