- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
The end of the CIO as we know it?
Are you Type A: primarily concerned with managing LEGACY, you utilise your leadership skills and knowledge to drive efficiencies & cost-savings across the enterprise, whilst supporting business needs as required;
Type B: continually seeking to leverage NEW technologies & data insights right across the business, you act as a facilitator for sales, marketing & finance. In this world, your CIO function may be a profit centre in itself.
or Type C: Both?!
What are organisations actually looking for, or perhaps more importantly what do they need? Featuring insight from a prominent CEO this round table will present a vision of what the “2020 CIO” will look like.
Adam Turner from Norman Broadbent will be sharing his experiences on what CEOs are asking him to head hunt for.
Please note: In order to gain maximum value for members from the meeting, delegates are encouraged to submit in advance their topics for discussion.