- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Building The Perfect Council Web Site
In a period of economic upheaval, with budgets squeezed more than ever before, it is vital to ensure that your council’s website works well as an efficient and effective provider of information and services to local citizens.
This high profile event combines a headline conference with a unique interactive format of roundtable sessions and pre-arranged meeting opportunities. This year’s event focuses on current best practice and predicts future trends to keep you ahead of the game.
One key trend will be for council sites to work more and more closely with national public service and information portals such as Local DirectGov, NHS Choice and businesslink.gov.uk, and our opening plenary brings together senior figures from all these projects to brief and update you.
Elsewhere on the programme leading experts and analysts will offer insights and practical advice into many other important trends including the rise of Web 2.0; how to make sure your CEO and councillors will support your web projects; accessibility; usability; and managing the website improvement process.
With break-out sessions, discussion groups and workshops throughout the day homing in on further topics of interest, and a closing plenary on what the future holds for council websites – “Visions Of The Future: Social, Mobile And 3-Dimensional” – this year’s conference is unmissable…