- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Spreadsheet Management Maturity Model Webinar
We invite you to an informative web seminar hosted by Philip Howard, Research Director at Bloor Research. In this educational webinar, Philip will discuss recent findings and observations from his recent paper on the Spreadsheet Management Maturity Model. We invite you to take advantage of this free educational webinar to learn where your organization stands in its spreadsheet management maturity cycle to enable improvements and implement best practices.
In this webinar, you will also learn how CIMCON’s SOX-XL suite of Spreadsheet Lifecycle Management solutions are helping companies with initial Discovery and Risk Mapping, Auditing and Error Correction as well as Control and Management Reporting for Sustainable Compliance.
CIMCON’s proven and mature compliance technologies provide a total solution to find, prioritize, analyze and remediate all your critical spreadsheets used in financial reporting and disclosure processes.
The solutions also provide significant business benefits by automating manual processes and workflows, reducing time spent in verification and auditing activities, and increasing productivity.
Slidedecks and Event Materials
There is one file to download for this event: