Bloor organises regular events for our end-user and vendor communities including:
- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
How graph databases solve previously unsolvable business and technology challenges
Learn about the latest graph database industry trends identified in a recent report by Bloor Research International.
Know all the options available and which solutions are the best match for your use case.
Hear graph database case studies shared by DataStax and Bloor Research.
Philip Howard, industry analyst and database technology expert from Bloor Research International will present recent market research results and discuss the best and latest solutions as well as provide advice to identify the right match for specific use cases.
DataStax will also share case studies where DSE Graph technology is being applied to transform the customer experience in industry sectors such as Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, Logistics, Media and Entertainment.
Attend this webinar to find out more about graph database technology, all the choices on the market today and how you can transform your own technical solutions and customer experience.