- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
e-Access 13 - UK's leading conference on the design, access and use of technology
Good accessibility for your website, apps and all digital services is an ethical and legal requirement but also makes strong business sense. What can your people, your customers and your technology do together? For everyday life; leisure; work; and citizenship, come along on the 31st of October to find out how to create inclusive e-services and help build another piece of our Paralympics legacy.
It’s the accessibility event
In the internet age, every organisation is a technology organisation.
From computers to smartphones and the web, your employees use technology and your customers or service users do as well. With millions in the UK affected by some form of disability, from dyslexia to mobility problems, no organisation can afford to be using technology that is not as accessible as possible. And there is a legal requirement for reasonable access.
Whatever stage you are at with your thinking on ‘e-accessibility’, our conference will help, from practical advice on where to start to more detailed discussion groups to hone expertise.
Guest speakers include:
Hannah Cockroft MBE
Paralympic Gold Medallist and BT Ambassador
Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries