- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Disruptive Opportunities for IT Professionals
InterSystems UK Symposium on 16-17 October in London is an annual in-house run conference that customers and prospects attend run over two days with multiple presentation streams and attracts upwards of 250 delegates. The conference runs multiple session streams across the two days: Strategic Healthcare, Connected Healthcare, InterSystems Partners, Mastering Mobile, Successful Deployment, Active Analytics and hands on Technical Academies.
David Norfolk, Practice Leadrer Development and Governance at Bloor Research, is speaking on Thursday 17th, from 10:00 – 10:30 in the morning on:
“Disruptive Opportunities for IT Professionals – The Big Four: an overview of how mobile, big data, analytics, and the social enterprise are affecting every aspect of computing.”