- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Data Replication for Real-time (Big) Data Warehousing 2012 - An Informatica Webinar with Bloor Research Director Philip Howard
Join Philip Howard, Research Director at Bloor, and Informatica for a webinar on Tuesday 24 January (3.00pm – 4.00pm GMT / 4.00pm – 5.00pm CET) to discuss how Data Replication can help you deliver active, real-time (Big) Data Warehousing for real-time analytics and reporting while providing an infrastructure for data sharing.
The growing demand for real-time analytics and operational reporting against ever-increasing volumes of Big Data has created new demands for real-time data replication. To be successful you must:
- Keep data in the warehouse up to date and rapidly accessible
- Avoid impacting performance of the production systems from which the data is drawn
- Prevent compromising the transactional integrity of the data used for decision-making
During this webinar Philip Howard and Informatica will discuss how a solid data replication solution can help your organisation:
- Embrace the ever-expanding range of traditional and emerging source and target systems, including appliances
- Provide innovative techniques to optimise the transaction loading into the warehouse
- Support other operational needs such as zero downtime migrations
Slidedecks and Event Materials
There is one file to download for this event: