- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Service Space - Configuration Management everywhere, in a virtualised world
David Norfolk is giving the opening keynote at Austria’s biggest ITSM Event: “Service Space”. This is run by ITSM Partner GmbH, the market leading ITIL/ITSM training and consulting company in Austria.
He says, “I am a generalist, not a configuration management specialist and I think that is the point: configuration management is for everything and everyone, not just for the configuration management group and for code. The coming issue, I think, is configuration management of virtual assets in something like real time – we are on a journey towards a world where automation relies on orchestration of cloud services running on virtualised platforms, but we still need to know what we have, where it is running, who is responsible for it and so on – Service Level Agreements need to be configuration items! Of course, any one organisation may not complete this journey, but it needs to stop at the point which makes business sense, not at a arbitrary point where its technology and processes stop coping”.