- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
Security and Compliance – Joining the Dots
The pressure is on as organisations today face mounting demands to maintain an enterprise-wide security posture while adhering to the growing number of compliance regulations. Without the right processes and tools to effectively navigate through the security and compliance maze, IT professionals often resort to manually poring through spreadsheets and pulling together all of the necessary data and proof points to pass their audit and check the compliance box. But it doesn’t have to be this painful with today’s innovations in compliance and IT risk management. By aligning and connecting the dots across security and compliance, organisations can create business value as policies and procedures can be formalised and security of data and other assets preserved.
In this webinar, Nigel Stanley, analyst with Bloor Research and Alan Bentley, VP of Lumension, will examine:
- The types of risks introduced by poor compliance and security failures
- The impact to an organisation’s brand and reputation as well as the costs to the bottom line
- Practical steps organisations should take to align security and compliance initiatives
Slidedecks and Event Materials
There is one file to download for this event: