- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
20 years on since the term ‘ERP’ was coined, we are still just shy of reaching the ideal. Every time we get close something new comes out of the blue that challenges the simple goal of automating your processes using IT services. Over the next few weeks we will be investigating what ERP will mean as it enters its third decade through a series of interviews with CEOs, CIOs, and other stakeholders from global to specialist organisations as well as showcasing best practice through case studies, webinars, videos, blogs all culminating in The ERP Connect event on the 22nd April, where 10 leading vendors are at your disposal to ensure you fast-track your information capabilities.
- Attend FREE case studies, presentations and examples of ERP Best Practice from industry experts.
- Meet one-on-one with leading ERP vendors to evaluate your ERP needs.
- Join and Network with up to 80 expert practitioners from across UK industry
- Uncover how to increase productivity to drive the growth and efficiency of your business.
sponsored by:Simon Holloway will be chairing this conference.