- Annual Bloor Symposium
- Executive programme events such as roundtables, workshops and seminars
- Executive peer-to-peer networking events
- Tele-briefings and Webinars
- We have close relationships with many of the most successful CIOs around the world
- The calibre of our facilitator, often an ex-CIO, will create a frank, honest, and constructive atmosphere where you can gain the insight into what your target audience thinks.
- Being vendor, media & research agnostic, we are recognised by the CIO community as an independent voice, able to create mutually-beneficial conversations between CIOs and vendors
- This event has passed.
e-access ’10 - Technology for All
Every modern organisation uses digital technology, from websites to databases: and in tough economic times, ensuring all your customers and staff can access or provide all your services is more vital than ever.
As a member of the OneVoice for Accessible ICT Coalition, Bloor’s own members and networks qualify for discounted attendance fees for e-Access ’10, the conference on access to technology by all, on 13 July at Olympia 2, London. OneVoice is the UK’s leading umbrella group for organisations committed to making sure the technologies they use are accessible to people with disabilities.
e-Access ’10 is aimed at helping organisations of all kinds—from blue chip corporates to small business, public bodies and third sector—ensure that all modern goods and services using new digital technologies are accessible to as many people as possible, regardless of ability.
The event is a compelling, practical, strategic look at the legal, ethical, business and other drivers of ICT accessibility. Case studies covered include accessibility in the workplace; website accessibility; and access to specific new technologies such as electronic books, mobile services and cloud computing.
Many people in each organisation have a stake in accessible technology, from web and IT staff to teams working in communications, sales and marketing, business strategy, equality, HR and corporate social responsibility. The event is largely non-technical, and aimed at everyone from beginners to experts—sessions include ‘Why bother?’ and ‘Where do I start?’, chaired by Bloor Analyst Peter Abrahams.
For more information including a draft programme and to register (see below for discount code), please see the conference website at: http://www.headstar-events.com/eaccess10/
NOTE: OneVoice member organisations can claim a 15% discount on delegate places: discounted places for public sector, charities/non-profit