Analyst Coverage: Simon Holloway
Zionex was founded in 2000. The company provides supply chain planning and advanced planning and scheduling solutions to manufacturing and distribution companies, mainly in Asia. In 2007, they started a joint venture with Comtec called Comnext. This joint venture provides production scheduling solutions and open-source based enterprise applications to its clients in Japan. In the same year Zionex signed an OEM agreement with Fair Isaac's Dash Optimization.
T³Series' industry solutions include:
- High-tech electronics (LCD, PDP, Mobile Displays, Semiconductors);
- Fabless Semiconductors;
- Job Shop Factory Scheduling for Precision Machinery;
- CPG and food distribution;
- Automotive suppliers SCM solution; and
- Metals Solutions for steel industries.
T3 Series sits on a Java platform and is offered as a SaaS solution. The solution consists of the following modules:
- T³Demand - demand planning and forecasting
- T³SupplyNet - supply plans for manufacturing and distribution centres covering both inventory, plant capacity allocation and transportation plans
- T³Plan & T³Schedule - production schedules and simulation
- Optimization Solution Suite consists of:
- T³Optimizer - Planning and Scheduling Optimization using both linear programming (LP) and mixed integer programming (MIP)
- T³CPO - Minimises material losses while nesting for wood, paper, film, and sheet metals.
- T³LPO - Maximises the container spaces by performing 3-dimensional loading optimisation