Content Copyright © 2012 Bloor. All Rights Reserved.
This blog was originally posted under: The Holloway Angle
On November 7th, Bizagi announced the immediate release of a new version, Bizagi Process Modeler (2.4). Enhancements include the following:
- Support for Rich formatting options such as bold and indentation styles, bullets for texts entered in element descriptions and extended attributes detail, for text boxes or text areas;
- New feature to spell-check documents in the processes. Available languages include: English (USA), English (UK), Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), French, German, Russian, Italian, and Dutch;
- Global settings to set the default size for Flow elements such as Tasks, Sub-processes, Gateways, Events, and Data or Artifacts elements, as well as setting a default font (and font-size) for labels;
- Improvement to Pools to allow vertical auto-aligned with existing pools so that both start up at the same location to the left and also message flows between different Pools will be auto-aligned;
- Additional options to use a full colour fill for elements and turn off element’s shadows;
- Ability to create landscape orientation configuration to published models in Word or PDF.
- Support for Microsoft .NET 4.0 framework
I have found Bizagi one of the easiest process modelling tools to use. These new features improve its usability.