Content Copyright © 2012 Bloor. All Rights Reserved.
This blog was originally posted under: Nigel Stanley
Any Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy needs a robust security governance and policy in place to allow such a concept to work effectively. However mobile devices have their own specific security concerns, from secure payment on smart devices, to new types of mobile device specific attacks. During this keynote panel we will take a look at a number of issues including;
• Cyber security on mobile devices
• Fraud, identity and secure payment issues
• What is the threat landscape specific to smart devices and what should you be looking out for?
• Can you ever fully control and limit your risk exposure?
• Consumerisation of IT
• The potential implications for smart devices
The panel will be held at InfoSec 2012, London, on 25th April at 13:45 – 14:45 in the keynote theatre. Come along and join myself and an expert panel discussing these issues. I look forward to seeing you there.