Zionex was founded in 2000. The company provides supply chain planning and advanced planning and scheduling solutions to manufacturing and distribution companies, mainly in Asia. In 2007, they started a joint venture with Comtec called Comnext. This joint venture provides production scheduling solutions and open-source based enterprise applications to its clients in Japan. In the same year Zionex signed an OEM agreement with Fair Isaac's Dash Optimization.
T³Series' industry solutions include:
- High-tech electronics (LCD, PDP, Mobile Displays, Semiconductors);
- Fabless Semiconductors;
- Job Shop Factory Scheduling for Precision Machinery;
- CPG and food distribution;
- Automotive suppliers SCM solution; and
- Metals Solutions for steel industries.
T3 Series sits on a Java platform and is offered as a SaaS solution. The solution consists of the following modules:
- T³Demand - demand planning and forecasting
- T³SupplyNet - supply plans for manufacturing and distribution centres covering both inventory, plant capacity allocation and transportation plans
- T³Plan & T³Schedule - production schedules and simulation
- Optimization Solution Suite consists of:
- T³Optimizer - Planning and Scheduling Optimization using both linear programming (LP) and mixed integer programming (MIP)
- T³CPO - Minimises material losses while nesting for wood, paper, film, and sheet metals.
- T³LPO - Maximises the container spaces by performing 3-dimensional loading optimisation