The Access Group is a software consultancy and developer of ERP and package applications, selling primarily to UK mid-market businesses. It has grown through astute acquisition over the last few years into the ownership of a very attractive portfolio solution for mid-size organisations; particularly in the Education, Financial Services, Legal, Professional Services, Not-for-profit (NFP), Manufacturing and Logistcs areas. It has some 10,000 UK businesses and not-for-profit organisations using Access solutions. Its headquarters are in Stratford St Mary, near Colchester. It has a further 9 offices in the UK and 1 in Paris.
Access has a number of products which can be purchased independently or as a whole.
- Access FocalPoint is an online portal that feeds directly into Access Dimensions.
- Access Dimensions - for financial management.
- Access Insight - analytics software that includes KPI and dashboards support.
- thankQ CRM solution for NFP organisations; which has recently been acquired by Access.
- Access Mobile, which provides mobile access to the other modules.
- Access Supply Chain - a manufacturing and logisitics solution.
- Access Service Management - field service management software.
- Access SelectPay - HMRC payroll software.
- Access SelectHR - to manage the entire employee lifecycle.
- Access Delta - a warehouse management solution.
- Access Document Management - a content management solution.
Access Group is the UK Partner for FrontRange Solutions and sells and supports the latter's GoldMine CRM solution.
Access Group has a number of different sorts of partners:
- Technology - Technology Partners are technology, services & consulting organisations that operate in defined vertical markets. They may also be formally accredited to resell & support Access solutions.
- Alliance - Alliance Partners are professional services, consulting and advisory organisations.
- OEM - organisations which will add value to Access solutions by adding vertical expertise.