SEQUENCE Kinetic is PNMSOFT's latest BPMS (Business Process Management Software) solution.
PNMSOFT first released its SEQUENCE web-based BPMS in 2000. Its development environment provides an easy-to-use environment for a business analyst designimg forms, tasks, messages, system integration, and flow connections. SEQUENCE processes are, by default, initiated, run, managed and monitored from within a Microsoft SharePoint site.
For MIS requirements, SEQUENCE supports integration with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services to enable managers to analyse performance and determine trends relating to KPIs and SLAs. In addition to integrating with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Dynamics products, it can be integrated with a wide range of external systems through industry-standard protocols such as web services, WCF and it also enables connection to commonly used enterprise applications such as SAP and Oracle.
PNMsoft has built strong relationships with many business partners. and offers the following partner programs:
- PNMsoft offers OEM partners the opportunity to integrate SEQUENCE Kinetic into existing technology;
- PNMsoft welcomes VARs and System Integrators to become certified SEQUENCE Kinetic solution providers.
Sequence has customers in the following sectors:
- Technology: including Philips, Microsoft and CSC
- Public Sector: including UK Ministry of Justice, and UK Ministry of Trade & Industry
- Financial Services: including SwiftTrade, Irish Stock Exchange and AON
- Manufacturing and Engineering: including Miller Group, Atkins and BAE Systems
- Healthcare and Bioscience: including Johnson & Johnson and GlaxoSmithKline
SEQUENCE Kinetic integrates with Microsoft products such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Dynamics, adding to them the capability to design and manage business processes. It is a web-based platform with a .NET codebase and uses an MS SQL Server to store and access data. It is most commonly hosted in a SharePoint environment
PNMSoft offers its customers a free BPM Discovery workshop.